Accurate international company in Madrid Piping Stress Engineer to be in charge of technical activities related to piping stress in on-shore process units.
- Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
- Performs required stress calculations as per working instructions and project specifications.
- Performs and transmits to Civil Dept sketches and significant design loads for structures, buildings and special stress.
- Performs and transmits to Mechanical Dept orientation, shape and design load of piping stress clips and nozzles.
- Follows-up to obtain approval of loads out of spec
- Cooperates with piping designers for the selection of optimal routings to simplify stress design and erection works.
- Prepares Data Sheets for itemised equipment.
- Verifies comments and follows-up piping studies and drawings, for correct inclusion of stress and civil requirements on stress.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- Knowledge of International Codes, ASME B31.1 and B31.3, ASNI and ASME standard, API 610, etc.
- Experience as field stress engineer or in piping erection will be valuable.
- Knowledge and skills for CAESAR II, Support Modeller, other support design software.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
ESTIMATED DURATION: 6 month/ 1 YEAR
Application Deadline: 4 marzo, 2019