International company is looking for Site manager to be in charge of schedule and progress follow-up for a pharma projects in Madrid.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Selecting tools and materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Experience in companies providing engineering/ construction services to the Pharma Industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience as site manager pharma.
- Solid experience in
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: SITE MANAGER PHARMA MADRID
Application Deadline: 31 octubre, 2020