International company in Barcelona is looking for an engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to definition, take-off and selection of piping materials, insulation and protective coatings for piping.
- Organizes MTO activities, managing its own MTO team to achieve the set objectives of quality and time of take-offs.
- Consolidates and validates the obtained quantities.
- Manages and issue solving with 3D interphase.
- Prepares bid and purchase requisitions for piping materials.
- Evaluates technical proposals form bidders.
- Prepares technical bid tabulations.
- Follows up and comments technical documentation for piping materials.
- Follows up quantities through the project life, tracking and solving duplicates and off-spec elements.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Materials, Metallurgy, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar function.
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- Required: SPMat – MARIAN.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: MATERIALS ENGINEER BARCELONA
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2020